Pregnant mom suddenly feels burning ‘down there’ – OB-GYN ‘s mistake has thousands in stitches

As parents to three children currently expecting their fourth, Chris and Rachel McQueen are no strangers to OB-GYN visits. But one recent experience was a real first for them.

On Jan. 3, the Kentucky couple posted a hilarious video after a mishap at the doctor’s office. In the video, they can barely stop laughing as they explain what happened at the end of their latest ultrasound appointment.

According to Rachel, “everything was going great” until the doctor started to examine her and accidentally inserted hand sanitizer instead of lubricating gel inside her. She asked her husband to imitate her reaction in the video.

“Whoa! Whoa! Whatever you put in there, that’s hot! You got to go!” Chris said in his impersonation. As they told the story, the couple burst into uncontrollable laughter. “He grabbed the wrong bottle!” Rachel exclaimed. “Worst experience of my entire life.”

Still as the video shows, they were clearly in good spirits about the mishap. “If you have a story that tops that one, let us know,” Rachel said.

The McQueens’ video was viewed over 5 million times. They told The Huffington Post they did not expect to go viral. “We didn’t see it coming at all,” Rachel said, adding, “But the number of views continued to rise, and you should have seen the celebration dance when we reached our first million!”

We won’t spoil anymore for you, just know that the video below absolutely does not disappoint.

Watch the video of Rachel and Chris telling their hilarious story:

Enjoy Watching? Like us on Facebook to get more